Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Tuesday, September 30, 2003
do not call, becuase I will not talk to you
do not worry, becuase I will be alright
just give me this
I have shed my tears for you
allow my pain to be my own
posted by me @
12:58 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
SO being jobless this summer has left me to wonde...
-cause I'm bored and so I stole this quiz off the ...
Hey hey all! So I'm back in Davis, and realized t...
So here i am at home again avoiding my phone durin...
it's the way you're nervous when you speak the way...
The Sam Update: (I've noticed that when I don't h...
here you go to sweeten up those hot summer days! ...
Samantha : Status is important to you and your a...
Have you ever had a dream that felt real? I mean ...
I found a quote, from a story I was reading, that ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home