Tuesday, September 30, 2003

SO
being jobless this summer has left me to wonder about a bunch of things
but they are too difficult to put into words sometimes so that's why I never posted about them.

School has begun again, and life has been a crazy whirlwind,
not only school related, but classes don't really help.

its been a long time coming
but I finally accept really where I am in life
Like who I am in the lives of the people who are important to me
and though I had rose-colored glasses on,
the time has finally come for them to be brutally ripped off
and the harsh light of reality to filter though.

But I really have begun to accept my position
as painful as it may be, hell almost a week of crying will
allow reality to seep in.

oh well
we'll see what the future brings
3 days down 47 to go
but Grandma Hilton, I wish I could be with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home