Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Thursday, March 13, 2003
I spent all my life fighting shadows,
now that they are gone
I don't know what to do
posted by me @
2:09 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
YEAH BABY! ('cause he's a hottie-hot-hot) Legol...
here's a couple more random thoughts, as I'm sitti...
random thoughts: *glad sectionals is done with---...
I realize its been a while since I actually posted...
Happy Valentines Day everyone (or Black friday, de...
Your past life diagnosis: ------------------------...
LOST: 3 ft tall color: Tan goes by the name ...
If you could reach into my head and pull out all m...
Decemeber 29, 2002 (at least it is when I started ...
So I said that I would get this done sooner or lat...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home