Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Wednesday, February 13, 2002
Yeah, Yeah, yeah, I know you are sick of the damn quiz results. But my bro sent this quiz to me... different quiz, same result...
I love to FROLIC with the elves
posted by me @
7:08 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
February Already... time for A Phi O to start pic...
even though I haven't played it yet... You're Yu...
OH BABY! totally legit, just for my bro and cousin...
but on a funnier and therefore lighter note.... o...
Sorry that everything has been so depressing latel...
A gentle spirit can be as destructive as a harsh o...
ever feel like crying, and you don't know why? ev...
I know that many probably expected me to blog abou...
G'day mates! Yep, still in Australia, in another ...
WOW 2,000 hits!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home