ever feel like crying, and you don't know why?
ever feel like dying, when you can't see the sky?
i don't know. what can I say, but I just don't know. Problems swirl around me, and I can't bring myself to care. I find myself residing in apathy, like everything I see is futile. Others seek me out for advice, but its normally just to complain or try to convince me to their views, and its weird because it comes from ALL sides. In austrailia and still at home, people are very impassioned about their views, and although they are correct in thier own right, but often times very stubborn. all I do now is sit back and listen. I don't know if its becuase I don't want to get myself worked up into a frenzy or if I just don't care.
and that scares me, not to care. To be so jaded that I have no hope. I know what that feels like, or more correctly doesn't feel like, and it becomes a very lonely place to be. No pain, but no love. No sadness but no joy.
but I need to find hope... for without hope, you lose all, and you lose yourself
but what do you do when the people you turn to aren't there? when they have other things to do? when they have their own views to attempt to influence you? When the people who help you from becoming jaded have become jaded themselves?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home