Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Sunday, January 06, 2002
WOW 2,000 hits!
posted by me @
12:14 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
Hello from the land down under currently I am in C...
Sorry that I haven't updated in super long... and ...
AHHH! RELIEF!!!! so my teacher got back to me and ...
I AM SO VERY VERY SCREWED! I have been so sur...
No I am not going to bother with posting the resul...
Finally I'm taking a break Thanksgiving is such...
School Sucks, you know that you spend all this tim...
being in a quater system sucks... everytime I turn...
you know what? I'm Tired not just sleepy tired ...
-posting to procrastinate studying for a midterm- ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home