Sometimes stress relief can come from the weirdest places..
I have friend (HELLO CHRIS!!!) who I don't talk to much online. We met about 3 years ago when we were on staff together at Anime Expo. Every once in a while he will chat with me online about inconsequencial things (sometimes how all he wants to do is kill my buddy icon since its TOO cute). But one time his window pops up telling me that he read this blog. Then gets mad (sorta) at me since he tried to talk to me about it and I didn't respond. From that we started joking about people on staff with us and the origins or how we started. Soon, I realized that we had been talking for an hour, and I really felt alot better about everything.
Then one night, while I was bogged down in work and decided to experiment with "The Ultimate Ride", a new roller coaster game., Chris's IM pops up while I was in the middle of riding a coaster.
(Chris): are you going to staff ax this year?
(me): yeah
(me): damn
(me): you interrupted me while I was riding a roller coaster
(C): and then…
(C): your wallet fell out
(me) : you interrupted me
(C ): and there were embarrassing baby pictures of you in it
(C ): and now they are published on the internet
(me): no
(me): I saw you walking
(me): and then I waved to you
(me): and the harness came off
(me): and I fell into the lake
(C ): but you found excaliber
(me): yeah, and I became the Queen of the universe
(C ): damn, I wanted to be Queen!
(me): you can be my handmaid, in charge of Earth
(C) : no way, I don’t wanna be washin yer clothes
(me): ok, ok, I’ll make you the ambassador to Venus
(C): Yea, me and allz the pretty ladies
(C): too bad all your guys are castrated
(me): yeah, but I keep a few good ones on the side
(C ): too bad they all homosexual
(me) hey! don’t ruin my fun, or else I’ll make Mark the ambassador…
(this continues… but only funny to the two of us from that point on)
Silly, no? I was crackin up for a long time, and still thinking back to it makes me laugh.
Ahh, laughter, the best medicine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home