Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
posted by me @
5:06 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
My friends appreciate the nerd within me...(an IM ...
Happy Birthday! to my big bro!to many more years o...
Just 'cause its awesome. I wish I could do that
Harry Potter Timelikebook received via mail : 1:35...
What type of Fae are you?
"you've got to accentuate the positive... eliminat...
"It’s the way human beings are. We’re not perfect....
My True StrengthAfter taking all that time to desc...
A Surprising Turn of Events... It is now June 10,...
...I saw my life branching out before me like the ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home