Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Wednesday, January 21, 2004
Too TOO TOO funny!
its good to know that my fandom has not reached these proportions...
hahahahahahaha
Picture Yourself With Orlando Bloom on MSN KidZ
posted by me @
6:50 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
"Good things come to those who wait" "except for t...
Hey everyone, Miss me? Right now I'm on a real...
You are Form 7, Gryphon: The Wyrm. "And The Gryph...
last ones last ones!!!! 099: I have had several n...
097: Friendster testimonials make me feel happy 09...
095: My favorite word is "parallellapiped" 096: I ...
093: I still scared of matches 094: My room is a l...
(almost done) 091: Sometimes, the only thing that ...
089: I haven't started Christmas shopping yet 090:...
I went into the woods because I wanted to live del...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home