Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Saturday, December 20, 2003
093:
I still scared of matches
094:
My room is a lovely mint green
posted by me @
11:10 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
(almost done) 091: Sometimes, the only thing that ...
089: I haven't started Christmas shopping yet 090:...
I went into the woods because I wanted to live del...
087: I worry that I might never find love 088: my ...
085: I have an overactive imagination 086: I used ...
083: People say I remind them of Willow (From Buff...
quite a few days behind... finals are officially d...
I long to fly with wings of white amongst the clou...
page 6
time for my traditional procrastinating my paper p...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home