Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Thursday, December 11, 2003
page 6
posted by me @
3:33 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
time for my traditional procrastinating my paper p...
page 4 of 10-12 page paper done
"whatever, it doesn't matter" nothing I do ever m...
075: There was a period of 8 years where I never c...
073: I once cut my hair (like a good foot off of i...
071: I tend to only eat one meal a day 072: I alwa...
damn... I'm on filipino time for everything these ...
065: I don't like Gilbert and Sullivan musicals (w...
063: I am offically done with classes at UCD (my u...
oops, so busy that I missed a day 061: I love rose...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home