Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Saturday, December 06, 2003
065:
I don't like Gilbert and Sullivan musicals (well, most of them)
066:
I cosplay at anime conventions
posted by me @
11:36 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
063: I am offically done with classes at UCD (my u...
oops, so busy that I missed a day 061: I love rose...
059: I used to live in L Building and now I live o...
Anyone who wants to help me film my commercial gi...
057: I wore flip flops to my college graduation 05...
055: My favorite holiday is Halloween 056: I dance...
053: I have only felt claustrophobic once (in the ...
051: I like to sew (though I don't do it well) 052...
049: There is a pretty good chance I might go back...
047: I don't like Las Vegas 048: I once was the gr...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home