Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Sunday, November 30, 2003
053:
I have only felt claustrophobic once (in the elevator at the WTC in New York)
054:
I have ridden jet ski backwards
posted by me @
6:22 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
051: I like to sew (though I don't do it well) 052...
049: There is a pretty good chance I might go back...
047: I don't like Las Vegas 048: I once was the gr...
If I told you I hated you, for abandoning me, wha...
045: I was not allowed to leave work and go home o...
Himeko - What would your Japanese name be? (femal...
043: My favorite book changes, but I will forever ...
041: I have worked at Anime conventions for over 5...
039: I want a tattoo, but I'm chicken 040: Either ...
037: I have never known any of my grandfathers 038...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home