Monday, December 02, 2002

wow december already,

i can't believe it. Sorry about the lack of updates, really just haven't had anything spectacular to write about. School continues on as normal, finals are coming up real soon.

Rehearsals are gong well, Oh! I got cast in a play, Do Not Disturb or The Misadventuristic Aftermath of a Holy Matrimony in Downtown Vegas, (yes, that is the WHOLE title) and rehearsals are pretty fun. I play the wife, Rachel, and probably as an exercise for me, the next post will be a character sketch of her. Its great to be back in the theater dept., even if I am really letting go of A Phi O right now. Still working towards my sturdy oak though, and really want to be there for my lil bro as much as I can.

had a good thanksgiving in Davis, lots of food. Kuya Willie made the Turkey, I made the Ham and pies. Charlene was still up here, Milly and Jason came up, and I invited a few pledges who didn't go home over, and Ian brought over some awesome peppermint brownies. Nice time, stilling in front of the TV watching "A Christmas Story".

Wednesday saw Treasure Planet- good movie. I recommend it. Though I am missing the Disney Musicals- like Little Mermaid and Aladdin. Guess its never been the same since Tim Rice died. but it was a good movie all in all. There were a few parts (like when the Captain and the Doctor talk to each other) that I don't think little kids will understand, but still, go see it!

LILO and STITCH comes out on tuesday!

Orlando Bloom is on the cover of YM. He's so pretty! *mwah* never went all teeny-bopper-ie over a movie star before, but I do for this one!
--- speaking of which- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers comes out on the 18th!

welcome the newest addition to my family St.John-Voltaire Sam-Urbayan. My baby nephew, born the day before thanksgiving! please send good thoughts his way, I heard that he's not doing so good.

umm... I'll stop right about now. going to finish up a paper. Actually working on it before the last minute --- yes yes be proud. be back soon with Rachel's background!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home