Meanwhile... in an undisclosed location...
A place to think, examine, and deal.
Thursday, November 20, 2003
033:
I don't really like sandwiches
034:
I used to work in a bakery for free bread
posted by me @
6:06 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
How to make a sam
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
5 parts silliness
3 parts leadership
Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Add a little emotion if desired!
Username:
Personality cocktail
From
Go-Quiz.com
Previous Posts
Here's my missing 100 things stuff 027: I am alle...
Hey All! I'm still alive, but barely. It seems i ...
Your soul is bound to the Solitary Rose: TheAlone....
026: I have felt/seen spirits
025: There are several people I trust with my life...
023: I have a stuffed animal- kangaroo- on my bed,...
021: I am happiest when on stage or reading my sto...
019: I collect quotes that I like 020: I wish I co...
017: <--- Seventeen is my favorite number 018: Sle...
015: My favorite color is white, though most of th...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home